Our Financial Planning Course will provide you with several accounting tools for financial decision making. You will learn about ROI, cost benefit analysis, and performance measures. Meet your company's organizational strategy by submitting balanced scorecards.
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Financial Measures
- Fixed and Variable Costs
- Breakeven Analysis
- Tracking and Performance Measures
- Balanced Scorecard Measures
To enroll 10 or more employees in Financial Planning and Control, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Financial Planning and Control you should be able to:
- Explain cost benefit analysis.
- Calculate return on investment (ROI) and the payback period.
- Explain fixed and variable costs.
- Calculate breakeven and understand cost volume profit (CVP) analysis.
- Explain tracking and performance measures.
- Explain and calculate balanced scorecard measures.
This online course is intended for non-financial managers who need an introduction to financial analysis and budget planning.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Financial Planning and Control for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Finance Essentials. Certificate Program students get access to Financial Planning and Control, How to Read a Financial Statement, Introduction to Business Statistics, Introduction to Finance, Time Value of Money and Risk, and Understanding and Managing Budgets for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Financial Planning and Control. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.