Corexcel's Financial Statistics online course will teach you the importance of collecting data and analyzing business statistics. You will learn accounting techniques and how to apply them to management, marketing and sales. You will also learn descriptive statistics for presenting data to your organizational leadership.
- Business Statistics Basics
- Differing Scales of Measurement
- Graphs, Tables, and Charts
- Descriptive Statistics
- Central Tendency
- Measures of Variability
- Hypothesis Testing
To enroll 10 or more employees in Introduction to Business Statistics, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Introduction to Business Statistics you should be able to:
- Differentiate between descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Distinguish between the four different scales of measurement.
- Identify the appropriate graphical or tabular method for presenting data.
- Create frequency distributions, presentations, and graphs.
- Calculate probability and explain its practical application.
- Calculate the variance and standard deviation of a data set.
- Interpret sampling with and without replacement.
- Explain the significance of the area under a curve.
This online course is intended for non-financial managers needing to analyze statistics for business functions.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.4 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Introduction to Business Statistics for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Finance Essentials. Certificate Program students get access to Financial Planning and Control, How to Read a Financial Statement, Introduction to Business Statistics, Introduction to Finance, Time Value of Money and Risk, and Understanding and Managing Budgets for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Introduction to Business Statistics. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.