Motivating Team Members is an online course that helps leaders understand the complex idea of motivation. It is a practical method for teaching leaders what to do about poor employee moral. Motivating Team Members demonstrates how to influence individual and team performance. This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
- Assess What You Know
- Theories of Motivation
- Understanding Motivation
- Stages of Influencing Motivations
- Creating a Motivational Climate
- Understand how motivation varies from team member to team member.
- Distinguish between motivators and dissatisfiers.
- Learn how to create a work environment for each team member that will motivate higher performance.
This online course is a module designed for individuals, but it can also be used as pre-work or post-work for the instructor-led version of Motivating Team Members. If you are interested in staff training, please visit our Motivating Team Members training materials page.