Leading and Managing Change discusses the top issues that managers face when an organization faces change. You'll learn the steps a manager should take to effect change and successfully overcome resistant. Leading and Managing Change features leadership videos, case studies, readings from Principles of Management, by D. Quinn Mills. You will learn how to lead in a shifting environment and overcome resistance to change.
- Leading Change
- Forces for Change and Degrees of Change
- Kotter's Eight Steps
- Lewin's Model of Change
- Levers for Change
- Resistance to Change
- ADKAR Model for Change
- Encouraging Change
- Managing Strategic Change
To enroll 10 or more employees in Leading and Managing Change, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Leading and Managing Change you should be able to:
- Discuss organizational change and the forms it can take.
- Describe Kotter's Eight Step Process recommended for implementing change successfully.
- Outline Lewin's model of change and discuss its limitations.
- Identify how a leader or manager can promote change.
- Discuss resistance to change and how to overcome it.
- Describe the five-step ADKAR model for change management.
- Discuss the three steps of the Cisco Change Roadmap.
- Understand strategic change and managing a changing environment.
This course is intended for learners with some experience leading and management within an organization.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.4 CEUs | 4.0 PDUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Leading and Managing Change for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Leadership. Certificate Program students get access to Body Language for Leaders, Introduction to Leadership, Leaders and Work-Life Balance, Leading and Managing Change, and Leading Teams for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Leading and Managing Change. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or PDUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.