Work-Life Balance Training Course
Leaders and Work-Life Balance discusses methods and techniques to help balance the demands of work and family. In this work-life balance training you'll learn the major sources of conflict between work and life and how myths about time management can contribute to the problem. The work-life balance online course will help you recognize ways you can maintain balance and helps you view life's choices and what brings you personal fulfillment. Course work includes developing and completing a Personal Work-Life Balance Plan.
- Assessing Attitudes Toward Work, Career, and Life
- Work-life Balance Approaches
- Balancing by Month, Year, and Career
- Finding Personal Fulfillment
- Setting Personal Goals
- Personal Work-Life Balance Plan
To enroll 10 or more employees in Leaders and Work-Life Balance, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Leaders and Work-Life Balance you should be able to:
- Identify the major sources of work-life balance conflict.
- Discuss the myths about work-life balance including division of labor and quality time.
- Identify career strategies to achieve balance.
- Define personal fulfillment.
- Identify significant elements in the life of a leader.
- Identify nine views of life choices.
- Develop and complete a personal work-life balance plan.
This course is intended for leaders who want to improve work-life balance for themselves and their staff.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.0 PDUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Leaders and Work-Life Balance for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Leadership. Certificate Program students get access to Body Language for Leaders, Introduction to Leadership, Leaders and Work-Life Balance, Leading and Managing Change, and Leading Teams for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Leaders and Work-Life Balance. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or PDUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.