Leading Teams | Team Leadership Course
Leading Teams training is an online course that helps managers create effective teams. You will learn how to promote team balance by identifying primary roles for each team member. You will learn team motivation and how to improve performance with a team leader checklist.
- Empowered Teams
- Team Leader and Team Roles
- Tuckman's Model for Teams
- Team Motivation
- Team Leaders and Central Roles
- Conflict Management
- Removing a Team Member
- Leading Virtual Teams
To enroll 10 or more employees in this team leadership course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-877-684-0987 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Leading Teams you should be able to:
- Identify key characteristics of good teams.
- Identify benefits and challenges of empowered teams.
- Identify differences in primary and secondary roles filled by teams and leaders.
- Recognize key sources of motivation for teams.
- Explain Tuckman's model of team development.
- Recognize the qualities and skills of a leader.
- State the value of using a team leader checklist.
- Apply suggested approaches for managing conflict in teams.
- Discuss the different approaches for leading virtual teams.
This course is intended for managers in charge of leading teams.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs | 5.0 PDUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Leading Teams for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Leadership. Certificate Program students get access to Body Language for Leaders, Introduction to Leadership, Leaders and Work-Life Balance, Leading and Managing Change, and Leading Teams for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Leading Teams. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or PDUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.