Innovation in Teams and Organizations is an online course for innovation in companies. You will learn how to appreciate and support creative innovation in a corporate environment. This online class will give you the tools to move from innovative ideas to design and market.
- Innovation in Teams and Organizations
- Aspects of Innovation
- Innovative Solutions
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Radical Innovation
- Innovation Tools
- Case Study
- Public Sector Innovation
To enroll 10 or more employees in Innovation in Teams and Organizations, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Innovation in Teams and Organizations you should be able to:
- Outline key factors for an innovative organization.
- Discuss barriers to innovation.
- Explain the differences between incremental and radical innovation.
- Describe internal innovation tools.
- Explain the process of moving from idea to market.
- Discuss issues surrounding innovation in the public sector.
This online course is intended for individuals in teams and organizations looking for radical innovation tools to use in the public and private sectors.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 4 - 6 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Innovation in Teams and Organizations for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Innovation and Critical Thinking. Certificate Program students get access to Creativity in Teams and Organizations, Innovation in Teams and Organizations, Introduction to Critical Thinking, and Personal Creativity for 360 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 4 - 6 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Innovation in Teams and Organizations. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.