Creativity in Teams & Organizations teaches you creativity in the workplace in an online format. Learn how to support innovation and boost creativity in teams. This Teams & Organizations creativity class online will focus on overcoming creative barriers, celebrating diversity, and using group tools in the creative process.
- Aspects of Innovation
- Sparking Creativity
- Diversity and Empowerment
- Group Creativity Tools
- Creating a Creative Culture
- Creative Barriers
- Collaborative Innovation
To enroll 10 or more employees in Creativity in Teams and Organizations, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Creativity in Teams and Organizations you should be able to:
- Explain the connection between creativity and innovation.
- List five factors for creative teams.
- Use critical thinking skills such as brainstorming, anonymous idea generation, and visioning.
- Recognize the importance of diversity in team creativity.
- Overcome creative barriers for teams and organizations.
- Describe ways to make teams and organizations more open to creativity and innovation.
This online course is intended for professionals looking to boost creativity and organizational innovation through diversity and critical thinking skills.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 4 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Creativity in Teams and Organizations for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Innovation and Critical Thinking. Certificate Program students get access to Creativity in Teams and Organizations, Innovation in Teams and Organizations, Introduction to Critical Thinking, and Personal Creativity for 360 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 4 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Creativity in Teams and Organizations. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.