Innovation is an imperative in today's business world. The Innovation and Critical Thinking Certificate Program consists of four courses that will help you discover your personal creativity and innovation to discover and solve organizational challenges. You'll learn to look at problems from a new perspective and discover techniques to help you find new strategies and solutions. Each of the online innovation and critical thinking courses include videos with creative experts such as Tony Buzan and Edward de Bono, interactive exercises, readings and case studies to illustrate and reinforce the material.
The online critical thinking and innovation certificate program includes four courses intended to promote creativity and critical thinking skills in the workplace. It focuses on how to elicit creative and innovative ideas within teams and organizations. Further, this certificate program introduces a set of tools designed to help develop team and group creativity. Finding solutions to problems will be a collective effort when companies respect diversity. Finally, it teaches you how to use the creative process to move from idea to market.
The Innovation in Teams and Organizations course focuses on the tools for innovation and how teams and organizations design and market business ideas. Based on readings from the book Creativity and Innovation by Adrian Brown, you will learn how to increase innovation in companies through creative networks. You will review case studies from companies in the private sector such Google, Nokia, and Lockheed Martin. The innovation in companies online course will help you increase teamwork and radical innovation.
Introduction to Critical Thinking will answer the question: What is critical thinking? You will receive an introduction to logic, reasoning, and thinking concepts. You will learn how to overcome barriers to problem solving and use critical thinking skills in the workplace.
The Personal Creativity online course will help you channel creativity and innovation. Learn how to apply creative solutions to problems in an office environment. Generate ideas and help your company move forward in a global economy. Learn creative techniques to increase your professional creativity.
- Creativity in Teams and Organizations
- Innovation in Teams and Organizations
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Personal Creativity
To enroll 10 or more employees in Certificate in Innovation and Critical Thinking, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing the Certificate in Innovation and Critical Thinking you should be able to:
- Explain the connection between creativity and innovation.
- Recognize the importance of diversity in team creativity.
- Outline key factors for an innovative organization.
- Overcome critical thinking and creative barriers for teams and organizations.
- Understand logic and the process of systemic problem solving.
- Discuss issues surrounding innovation in the public sector.
- Explain the uses of creative tools such as mind mapping in the business environment.
The Innovation and Creative Certificate Program is intended for individuals, teams and organizations wishing to promote innovation, creativity and critical thinking skills in the workplace.
- Certificate Fee: $249.00
- Course Credit: 1.8 CEUs
- Number of Courses: 4
- Course Format: Self-paced online certificate program
- Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours per course
- Access: 360 days
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Online, self-paced courses
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this certificate program is 3 - 5 hours per course. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our certificate programs.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete each certificate course. Upon successful completion of all of the certificate courses, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.