This critical thinking skills course provides you with the reasoning skills necessary for success in the business world. You will learn what critical thinking is and how to apply it in problem solving. You will complete readings and critical thinking exercises as you work through four modules in this online critical thinking class.
- Module 1: What is Critical Thinking?
- Module 2: Systematic Problem Solving
- Module 3: Barriers to Critical Thinking
- Module 4: Critical Thinking in Practice
To enroll 10 or more employees in Introduction to Critical Thinking, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Introduction to Critical Thinking you should be able to:
- Define critical thinking, reasoning, and logic.
- Ask appropriate critical thinking questions.
- Understand the process of systemic problem solving.
- Identify and overcome barriers to critical thinking.
- Discuss common reasoning fallacies.
- Understand critical thinking skills in the business environment.
Our Introduction to Critical Thinking course is designed for learners who want to develop their critical thinking skills for use in a business environment.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 7 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $95.00
- Course Credit: 0.7 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Introduction to Critical Thinking for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Innovation and Critical Thinking. Certificate Program students get access to Creativity in Teams and Organizations, Innovation in Teams and Organizations, Introduction to Critical Thinking, and Personal Creativity for 360 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 7 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Introduction to Critical Thinking. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.