Personal Creativity is an online course designed to help you start thinking creatively to solve problems. You will learn to use creative tools such as mind mapping and mirror imaging. Generate ideas and introduce creativity and innovation at work after taking this creativity class.
- The Creative Spirit
- Creative Thinking
- Creative Tools
- Measuring Creativity
To enroll 10 or more employees in Personal Creativity, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Personal Creativity you should be able to:
- Describe the basis of personal creativity.
- Explain the uses of creative tools.
- Distinguish between vertical and lateral thinking.
- Employ creative tools like random input, mind mapping, and mirror imaging.
- Describe the key characteristics of personal creativity.
- Assess the issues surrounding measuring creativity.
This creativity course is targeted towards professionals who want to develop their personal creativity and innovation at work.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Personal Creativity for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Innovation and Critical Thinking. Certificate Program students get access to Creativity in Teams and Organizations, Innovation in Teams and Organizations, Introduction to Critical Thinking, and Personal Creativity for 360 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Personal Creativity. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.