Skills in web designing are necessary for everyone who is putting content in front of their users or customers. The content could be an email blast or blog post or a website. The online Web Design Certificate program will help learners generate a common theme for their website and other platforms that will help them deliver their message through a user-friendly and attractive layout.
- Introduction to Web Design
- CSS for Web Design
- HTML for Web Design
- Responsive Web Design
To enroll 10 or more employees in these online web design courses, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing the Certificate in Web Design you should be able to:
- Explain information architecture and how to use it in web design.
- List selectors and declarations available to use in CSS rules.
- Create an external style sheet.
- Create a responsive layout using Flexbox.
- Explain the structure and syntax of an HTML document.
- List the hierarchy of the Document Object Model.
- Identify viewport and how to configure a website to responsive design.
- Calculate page element widths using the box and border-box models.
- Explain the use of flexbox in a layout.
The online Certificate in Web Design is intended for professionals creating web content.
- Certificate Fee: $399.00
- Course Credit: 1.5 CEUs | 12.0 SHRMs
- Number of Courses: 5
- Course Format: Self-paced online certificate program
- Completion Time: 3 - 4 hours per course
- Access: 365 days
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Online, self-paced courses
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- Print certificate instantly
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this certificate program is 3 - 4 hours per course. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our certificate programs.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete each certificate course. Upon successful completion of all of the certificate courses, you will be able to print your certificate instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.