Risk Assessment and Security Testing focuses on identifying disruptions to business continuity from a cyber security perspective. You will examine business impact analysis, recovery strategies, and methods for vulnerability assessment and penetration testing. Online exercises will test your understanding of risk assessment and how to create a security plan.
- Compliance and Auditing
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing
- Business Continuity Plan
- Business Impact Analysis
- IT Recovery Strategies
- Testing and Maintenance
To enroll 10 or more employees in Security Assessment and Testing, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Security Assessment and Testing you should be able to:
- Identify the steps of a business impact analysis.
- Differentiate between a business continuity plan (BCP) and a disaster recovery plan (DRP).
- Understand IT recovery strategies and create a DRP.
- Discuss testing and maintenance exercises in a business continuity organization.
This course is intended as an introduction for professionals performing IT security assessment and testing.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Security Assessment and Testing for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Cybersecurity. Certificate Program students get access to Asset Security, Communication and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security and Risk Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Engineering, Security Operations, and Software Development Security for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Security Assessment and Testing. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.