The Security and Risk Management online course examines data governance and security framework. Videos and exercises will provide insight into privacy law and policies and procedures for a risk management plan. You will learn how to conduct risk analysis, identify security threats, and provide security training for IT staff.
- Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Security Framework
- Ethics and Privacy Law
- Risk Management
- Conducting a Risk Analysis
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Security Training
To enroll 10 or more employees in Security and Risk Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Security and Risk Management you should be able to:
- Discuss data governance and overseeing network security.
- Explain key procedures in a risk management plan.
- Identify potential security threats through risk analysis.
- Organize data classification according to security and risk needs.
This course is intended for professionals with risk analyst duties including data governance.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Security and Risk Management for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Cybersecurity. Certificate Program students get access to Asset Security, Communication and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security and Risk Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Engineering, Security Operations, and Software Development Security for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Security and Risk Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.