HTML for Web Design provides learners with an introduction to HyperText Markup Language for creating webpages. This online course will cover the elements used in HTML and give you experience creating an HTML document through practices exercises.
- What is HTML?
- HTML Editing Software
- File Storage and Management
- HTML Document Structure
- HTML Tags
- HTML Attributes
- Lists, Images, Links, Tables, and Div
- Accessibility Requirements
- Common Mistakes
To enroll 10 or more employees, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing HTML for Web Design you should be able to:
- Explain the structure and syntax of an HTML document.
- Use HTML to create elements in a practice webpage.
- Insert graphics and anchor links into a webpage.
- List the steps for validating and HTML document.
This course is intended for professionals who need an introduction to understanding HTML and creating webpages.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs | 3.0 SHRMs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- Print certificate instantly
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete the course. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.