Data Analysis in the Real World will help you make data-driven decisions in a business environment. You will examine how data analytics are applied in education, government, and healthcare sectors. This online data analysis class will focus the use of data mining and big data to improve business analytics. Case studies offer practice utilizing data analysis strategies in the real world.
- Results-Based Management
- Data Mining and Value of Big Data
- Normal Distribution and Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Standard Scores
- Data Reliability and Validity
- Business Improvement Analytics
- Healthcare, Education, and Public Sector Analytics
To enroll 10 or more employees in Data Analysis in the Real World, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Data Analysis in the Real World you should be able to:
- Identify results-based management decisions based on business intelligence.
- Define big data and its use in business analysis.
- Explain data analytics and recommend data-driven decisions in business sectors such as education, government, and healthcare.
This course is intended for professionals who want to incorporate data analysis into their decisions.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 5 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 5.0 CPEs | 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CPE and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Data Analysis in the Real World for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Data Analytics. Certificate Program students get access to Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance, Data Analysis in the Real World, Introduction to Data Analysis, Statistical Process Control, Statistics as a Managerial Tool, and Tools of Data Analysis for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Data Analysis in the Real World. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CPEs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.