Data Analysis Methods
Statistical tools offer insight when analyzing data in variety business functions. This online course discusses the Data Analysis Methods used by organizations in the decision making process. Exercises and case studies will help you learn the benefits of using statistical techniques such as linear programming, break even analysis, regression analysis, and the decision tree.
- Linear Programming
- Crossover and Break Even Analysis
- Forecasting and Regression Analysis
- Time Series Analysis, Cluster Analysis, and Trend Analysis
- The Decision Tree
To enroll 10 or more employees in Tools of Data Analysis, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Tools of Data Analysis you should be able to:
- Identify various data analysis methods useful in decision making.
- Explain the benefits of forecasting and regression analysis.
- Employ statistical analysis techniques in a business environment.
This course is intended for professionals searching for training in data analysis techniques.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 5 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 5.0 CPEs | 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CPE and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Tools of Data Analysis for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Data Analytics. Certificate Program students get access to Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance, Data Analysis in the Real World, Introduction to Data Analysis, Statistical Process Control, Statistics as a Managerial Tool, and Tools of Data Analysis for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Tools of Data Analysis. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CPEs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.