Data Analysis for Performance Appraisal
Data analysis plays an important role for organizations striving to improve through performance appraisal. This Performance Appraisal Data Analysis online course guides you through tools used to assess leadership performance, communication strategies, and progress updates. Through videos, exercises, and case studies you will learn the benefits of specific measurements and the connection between assessment and implementing strategy.
- Performance Measurement
- KPI - Key Performance Indicators
- Balanced Scorecard and Effective Use
- Net Promoter Score
- Performance Assessment Strategies
To enroll 10 or more employees in Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance you should be able to:
- Identify performance measurements and uses in an organizational environment.
- Describe the benefits of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Balanced Scorecard, and Net Promoter Score.
- Explain the relationship between performance appraisal and business tactics for the improvement process.
- Interpret data analysis of performance evaluation for an organization.
This course is intended for professionals interested in interpreting data analytics.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 5 hours
- Prerequisites: None
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 5.0 CPEs | 5.0 PDUs | 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CPE, PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Data Analytics. Certificate Program students get access to Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance, Data Analysis in the Real World, Introduction to Data Analysis, Statistical Process Control, Statistics as a Managerial Tool, and Tools of Data Analysis for 365 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CPEs, PDUs, and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.