Six Sigma programs offer a structured format to help teams and organizations with total quality management. The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam Prep Course is designed for professionals who support Six Sigma teams in process improvement projects. Learners will work through modules covering the five stages of improving company practices: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control. Feedback on learner understanding is provided through exercises, interactive games, and quizzes. Upon successful completion of this Six Sigma Yellow Belt course and practice exam, participants will be eligible to take the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam within 45 days (access to the certification exam is included in the cost of this course).
Participants will be eligible to take the Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification exam within 45 days of successful completion of this course and practice exam.
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- The Define Stage
- The Measure Stage
- The Analyze Stage
- The Improve Stage
- The Control Stage
- Six Sigma in Action
- Preparing for the Yellow Belt Certification Exam
- Practice Exams
To enroll 10 or more employees in Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam Prep Course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam Prep Course you should be able to:
- Describe how business practices can be improved using Six Sigma.
- Discuss the benefits and challenges for Six Sigma practitioners.
- Describe how Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Process, and Voice of the Business are used for process improvement.
- Compare DMAIC and DMADV methods.
- List the strengths and weaknesses of Six Sigma practices.
- Identify companies with successful implementation of Six Sigma programs.
This course is designed to introduce adult learners to the concepts of Six Sigma and prepare them for the Yellow Belt Certification Exam.
- Access Time: 240 days
- Average Completion Time: 20 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience with project and process management.
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $499.00
- Course Credit: 20.0 PDUs | 2.0 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU/CEU Certificate
- Includes access to Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam
Access Time: You will have full access to Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam Prep Course for 240 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 20 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam Prep Course. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.