Six Sigma practices focus on continual process improvement designed to increase customer satisfaction and help companies make informed, objective decisions. The Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep Course will educate learners in DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodology and prepare them to be part of Six Sigma teams that work to eliminate errors and defects. Quizzes and practice exams are included to provide feedback on learner comprehension. The cost of this program also includes access to the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam. Participants will be eligible to take the certification exam within 45 days of successful completion of this course and practice exam.
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- The DMAIC Stages: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control
- Six Sigma in Action
- Tools and Concepts
- Preparing for the Green Belt Certification Exam
- Practice Exams
To enroll 10 or more employees in Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep Course, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep Course you should be able to:
- Describe how Six Sigma is used for business process improvement.
- Discuss management challenges and benefits when implementing Six Sigma practices.
- Identify how the Voice of the Customer, Process, and Business can be used to target organization areas for improvement.
- Compare and contrast the methodologies for DMAIC and DMADV.
- Describe the strengths and weaknesses of Six Sigma programs.
- Identify several organizations that have successfully implemented Six Sigma programs.
This course is designed for professionals who have some job experience with project and process management teams and are preparing for the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam.
- Access Time: 240 days
- Average Completion Time: 32 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience with project and process management.
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $699.00
- Course Credit: 32.0 PDUs | 3.2 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU/CEU Certificate
- Includes access to Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
Access Time: You will have full access to Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep Course for 240 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 32 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep Course. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.