Identify Your Best Candidate from Sales to C-Suite
You spend hours evaluating resumes finding several candidates. How do you decide who becomes your next employee? The wrong choice costs 30% of an annual salary and results in lost opportunities and increased employee conflict.
Most large companies have a well-established hiring process that includes a validated, data-driven pre-hire assessment. Yet many small to mid-sized compaies still rely on the resume, a few hastily thrown together interview questions and intuition to determine whether a candidate’s fit for the job.
It’s simpler thank you think to implement a pre-hire assessment. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What makes a pre-hire assessment valid and reliable.
- The role of validated, data-driven selection tools.
- What PT Select measures and why it matters.
- How the PXT Select Hiring Assessment can help with hiring and onboarding.
- Simple steps you can take to get started.
Date: March 29, 2018
Contact Us to request the webinar recording.
Learn more about PXT Select, request a demo or make a purchase.
PXT Select™ is a new, easy to use online hiring assessment that makes hiring simpler and smarter. PXT Select will help you select and compare the best candidates for your organization.
Join us this month to continue your discovery of PXT Select .
Last month we covered the history and methodology used to develop PXT Select and how it helps you get a clear picture of a candidate’s verbal skill, verbal reasoning, numerical ability, numerical reasoning, behavioral traits and interests.
In this month’s Webinar we’ll cover the importance of onboarding and supporting new hires and how PXT Select helps you:
- Introduce new hires to your existing team
- Understand their areas of opportunity and challenge
- Keep them interested and engaged in their job
- Coach and develop your new employees
We’ll also review:
- All 9 PXT Select reports available for one price!
- The training available for your team so you can get started right away!
Contact Us Today for the Recording
PXT Select Part 1 was held on June 15th. If you missed Part 1, we’ll be happy to send you the recording to review. Simply send your request through our contact form.
“PXT Select” is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.