What is Anatomy & Physiology?
Anatomy and Physiology is a valuable program for participants without a medical or healthcare background as well as for health professionals who need a review. This standard six-hour program provides an overview of nine body systems.
- Structural organization of the body
- Location of the body cavities and organs
- Function of the major body systems
- How to identify anatomical landmarks
- Related terminology
Who in Your Organization Will Benefit?
Participants gain a greater understanding of the fundamental organization and function of the human body and have the opportunity to relate course contents to their daily work activities with medical records and information.
- Improved understanding
- Enhanced job satisfaction
- Increased interest in your company's efforts
Our standard program addresses any five of the following body systems:
- Recall the major body cavities and organs.
- Describe common anatomical landmarks.
- Identify the abdomino-pelvic regions and quadrants of the body.
- Recognize basic terms related to the human body's anatomy.
- Match these terms with the appropriate physiology.
Corexcel will customize the curriculum to emphasize your company's culture and specific needs of the participants.
Participants who attend all of the course sessions in their entirety, pass the post test with a 70% or better and submit a course evaluation form will be eligible to receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for this course.
Corexcel is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.