This Nonprofit Leadership Simulation Course, Leading the Courtney Museum Simulation, presents you with key real-world leadership issues and as you make decisions, the course uses an adaptive scoreboard to evaluate and score your responses. You assume the role of museum executive director for the Courtney Museum and make executive decisions on marketing, finances, personnel and community relations. In additional to the scoreboard, you get feedback and video commentary from nonprofit experts based on your leadership decisions. Leading the Courtney Museum Simulation is a challenging and engaging program that will help you understand the consequences of management decisions in a nonprofit organization.
- Friends of the Museum
- Financial Position
- Conflict of Interest
- Ideal Board Size
- Market Segments
To enroll 10 or more employees in Leading the Courtney Museum Simulation, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Leading the Courtney Museum Simulation you should be able to:
- Recognize personnel and leadership issues.
- Identify market segments for nonprofit organizations.
- Discuss relations with board members and financial donors.
- Understand the impact of decisions on organizational operations.
This course is intended for nonprofit managers who want to enhance their leadership skills.
- Access Time: 180 days
- Average Completion Time: 10 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have experience in nonprofit management.
- Format: Self-paced online simulation course
- Fee: $399.00
- Course Credit: 10.0 CFRE Credits | 1.0 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CFRE and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Leading the Courtney Museum Simulation for 180 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 10 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Leading the Courtney Museum Simulation. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CFRE Credits and/or CEUs instantly.
CFRE for Non-Profit Professionals: Corexcel partners with MindEdge Learning to offer CFRE credits for our online nonprofit certificate and courses. Certified Fundraising Executives can earn CFRE credit by taking our non-profit certificate and courses in budgeting, fundraising, grant-writing, leadership and more.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.