Ace Your Job Search Class is divided into three parts that will teach you how to guide your career search through a more focused job search, application and interview process. In Part One of the course you'll learn how to adapt your resume to the job and highlight pertinent experience. Part Two focuses on the importance of advance preparation for a job interview and the five stages of the interview process. Part Three will help hone your interviewing skills by teaching you how to anticipate and prepare for the most common interview questions.
- Personal Fulfillment and Goal Setting
- Customizing Your Resume and Cover Letter
- Interview Skills: Make the Right Impression
- Interview Skills: Ace the Tough Questions
- The Right Job and Career Development
To enroll 10 or more employees in Ace Your Job Search!, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Ace Your Job Search! you should be able to:
- Identify your career development path and employment priorities.
- Develop a more effective resume and cover letter.
- Identify the five stages of the interview process.
- Be able to thoroughly research a company before a job interview.
- Anticipate tough interview questions.
- Explain how past success translates to future success in your desired job position.
- Recognize if a job aligns with your career objectives.
This course is intended for anyone looking for job search tips, interview techniques or help preparing a resume.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Ace Your Job Search! for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 - 5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Ace Your Job Search!. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac OS X Operating System
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.