Our Agile and Waterfall Method online course is designed to help project managers troubleshoot common problems when integrating agile and waterfall methods in their project management process. This course contains 20 case studies illustrating how to resolve communication issues between agile and waterfall practitioners. Integrating Agile and Waterfall Practices will help you develop problem solving skills for a variety of project management templates.
- Introduction: Merging Two Different Methodologies
- Evaluating the Fit
- Overcoming Resistance
- Transitioning to Agile
- A Shift in Thinking
- Exceeding Expectations
- Increasing the Comfort Level
- Forgetting a Basic Concept
- Providing an Alternative
- A Coaching Moment
- Uncovering a Potential Problem
- Creating Generalists
- Coordinating Dependencies
- Correcting a Misunderstanding
- Alleviating Budgeting and Scheduling Fears
- Adjusting to New Metrics
- Calculating Earned Value
- An Enthusiastic Colleague
- Improving Relationships
- Recognizing a Pattern
To enroll 10 or more employees in Integrating Agile and Waterfall Practices, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Integrating Agile and Waterfall Practices you should be able to:
- Identify the underlying issues that lead to common problems for agile teams.
- Apply practical tips from agile practitioners to resolve team problems.
- Improve your skills as you create an effective project management process for your agile team.
This course is intended for agile practitioners interested in using, or currently using, agile and waterfall methods in the project management process.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-5 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $89.00
- Course Credit: 3.0 PDUs | 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- PDU and/or CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Integrating Agile and Waterfall Practices for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-5 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete Integrating Agile and Waterfall Practices. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including PDUs and/or CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.