Most of us think we are trustworthy. But do we always behave in ways that builds trust with others? Since trust is the foundation for teamwork, when you or other team members do things that derail trust, those behaviors can result in diminished returns for your team.
There is a simple but powerful model that helps you develop the skills to become a better teammate and start building a better team.
Join us to discover:
- 4 ways to build trust within your team
- The type of trust that promotes healthy conflict.
- How to get from Trust to Results
Date: May 22, 2019
Time: 2:00 – 2:30 PM EST
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
Teamwork is built on a foundation of trust.
When team members trust one another, they have essential conversations that move their organizations forward. Essential conversations lead to mastering conflict, achieving commitment, embracing accountability and a focus on results.
When there is trust, conflict becomes nothing but the pursuit of truth, an attempt to find the best possible answer. -Patrick Lencioni
In this complimentary webinar you’ll discover:
- The type of trust important to building a cohesive team
- Eight behaviors that enhance or derail trust
- How trust impacts conflict, commitment, accountability and results
- A new one-day “Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team” program that makes it easy to introduce the model to your team
Date: September 28, 2017
Contact Us to request the webinar recording.
Learn more about Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, request a demo or make a purchase.