The Retaining Winning Talent workshop focuses on the key assets of your organization: your managers and their team members. This program teaches your team leaders to determine the risk of attrition for each team member, increase their commitment to the organization, and develop a Retention Action Plan for their entire team.
Retaining Winning Talent facilitator kits and workbooks!
Retaining Winning Talent Training Details
Employee turnover negatively impacts your organization's productivity and it damages the morale of other team members. Most employees quit because they are unhappy with their managers, not the organization. Retaining Winning Talent trains team leaders to take proactive steps to keep team members satisfied and productive.
- 8-hour classroom program (can be delivered in two 4-hour sessions)
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Identify attrition risks within your team and intervene when necessary.
- Identify motivating factors for your team and build their commitment.
- Implement a proactive Retention Action Plan that will reduce turnover within your team.
Retaining Winning Talent Benefits
- Meet with team members and reinforce their value.
- Ask for employee concerns and address them appropriately.
Retaining Winning Talent Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Retaining Winning Talent Facilitator Guide
- 8-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card