Developing Performance Goals and Standards is an online training course for team leaders. It will help you build your team members' commitment and focus. As a team leader you will learn to create a clearer standards and set goals with which to observe, coach and support employee performance. Most people will take about 60 minutes to complete this course.
- $2450 for 50 online course seats
- Assess What You Know
- Developing Performance Goals and Standards
- Skill Practice
- Enhancing Your Skills
- Define goals, objectives and performance standards.
- Identify and set performance review standards that are specific, measurable, and attainable.
- Involve team members in setting goals and objectives and creating their own individual performance standards.
This online course is a standalone module, but it can also be used as pre-work or post-work for the instructor-led version of Developing Performance Goals and Standards. If you are interested in the facilitating a program for your staff, please visit our Developing Performance Goals and Standards training materials page.