Improving Work Habits trains your managers to recognize and improve poor work habits. This program provides a process for leaders to address an issue and correct work habits before they develop into a discipline problem.
Improving Work Habits facilitator kits and workbooks!
Improving Work Habits Training Details
Discussing issues such as absenteeism, conduct and language issues, or dress and grooming habits can be a difficult but necessary part of leading a team. Improving Work Habits helps managers learn to clearly and specifically communicate the nature of a problem to team members. This workshop increases the effectiveness of team leaders by teaching them how to immediately correct work habits in a supportive, non-threatening way, maintaining the employee's self-esteem.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Explain specific nature of unsatisfactory work habits to employees, focusing on behavior.
- Create interactive process for correcting issues while maintaining team member's self-esteem.
- Increase team member's accountability by developing a clear plan of action and reviewing progress regularly.
Improving Work Habits Benefits
- Distinguish between job performance and work habits.
- Understand the importance of dealing with unsatisfactory work habits.
Improving Work Habits Participant Workbook
Participant workbooks are intended to reinforce learning as part of a facilitated training session. Access to videos and interactive exercises are not included in the workbook.
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Job Aids Section
Improving Work Habits Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- Video scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card