Fostering an Inclusive Culture
This online diversity and inclusion training for managers course will help HR managers create an Inclusive Culture in the workplace. Learners will discover the 7 Pillars of Inclusion and how to create a work environment of respect and appreciation.
- Creating an Inclusive Organization
- The 7 Pillars of Inclusion
- Inclusive Leadership
- Workplace Toxicity
- Equal Pay
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Discrimination and Harassment
To enroll 10 or more employees in our inclusive culture training, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Fostering an Inclusive Culture you should be able to:
- List the 7 Pillars of Inclusion.
- Identify strategies for gaining employee buy-in and offering professional opportunities.
- Explain laws requiring equal and fair treatment and preventing workplace harassment.
- Outline a selection process that is unaffected by adverse impact.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in creating an inclusive culture in the workplace.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 4 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $89.00
- Course Credit: 0.4 CEUs | 4.0 HRCI Credits
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU/HRCI Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to Fostering an Inclusive Culture for 90 days. For additional access time, consider enrolling in our Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion in HR Management. Certificate Program students get access to Assessing Diversity and Inclusion, Fostering an Inclusive Culture, and Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent for 270 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete this online course. Upon successful completion, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs and/or HRCI Credits.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.