Project Quality Management is a self-paced online course that acts as a study aid to the PMBOK Guide. This course will help you monitor the project team and manage quality control. You will learn about all aspects of quality assurance which ensures that your project will satisfy stakeholders.
To reinforce your learning, this course includes flashcards, a vocabulary game and interactive exercises.
- Project Quality Management Overview & Plan Quality
- Planning Tools & Techniques
- Project Flowcharting
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
To enroll 10 or more employees in PMP 7 - Project Quality Management, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing PMP 7 - Project Quality Management you should be able to:
- Define quality, quality planning, quality assurance and quality control.
- Explain how to budget for quality assurance and quality control in the planning stage.
- Describe how the project management team should balance the cost of quality with its benefits.
- Identify ineffective processes and use the process improvement plan to correct them.
- Discuss how to use statistical sampling, inspection, and visual representations of data to identify defects in products and processes.
- List the similarities and differences among quality tools and how to apply them in quality management.
This course is intended as an online study supplement to PMBOK Guide quality section for learners who have moderate project management experience.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3-4 hours
- Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute's "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.5 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- CEU Certificate
Access Time: You will have full access to PMP 7 - Project Quality Management for 90 days.
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3-4 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete PMP 7 - Project Quality Management. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate including CEUs instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) Mozilla Firefox 10 (or higher) or Google Chrome 10.0 (or higher)
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
- An installation of Adobe's Flash Player 8 (or higher) - Download Adobe Flash Player (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.