Coaching Job Skills teaches your leaders how to communicate job responsibilities to their staff. Get employees up to speed quickly and have them perform their jobs more effectively. Leaders will also learn how to distinguish between performance problems that can be coached and those that have to be handled differently.
Coaching Job Skills facilitator kits and workbooks!
Coaching Job Skills Training Details
A manager with good coaching skills is able to do more than just show team members how to do their jobs. Coaching Job Skills teaches managers to effectively coach employees through a process of observation, analysis, and communication. Increase your leaders' confidence and morale by helping them understand job skills, learn the coaching process, and identify coachable performance problems.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Understand what coaching is, why it is important, and how it supports individual and company goals.
- Learn to prepare for a successful coaching session that improves team member performance.
- Use coaching to build a sense of teamwork and communication between team leader and team member.
Coaching Job Skills Benefits
- Learn to observe and analyze performance.
- Demonstrate job skills, check for understanding, and provide feedback.
Coaching Job Skills Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Coaching Job Skills Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card