DiSC® Personality Test | DiSC Profile
Formally titled DiSC Classic Profile but commonly referred to as DiSC Tests, DiSC Assessments or D.i.S.C.
For 30+ years, the DiSC Profile has opened the door to understanding dynamics that influence communication and positive relationships. The foundation of success lies in understanding yourself, understanding others and realizing the impact of your behavior on people. DiSC focuses on four behavioral dimensions including D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness and C: Conscientiousness.
DiSC Personality Tests (Profiles) are used to:
- Understand your DiSC behavioral style and how it affects others
- Examine your reactions to other behavioral styles
- Maximize your strengths
- Develop and sustain a positive attitude about yourself and others
- Adapt your behavior to create positive outcomes
DiSC Personality Test Profile Benefits:
You will gain understanding about your personal behavior, the needs of others and how to use DiSC to adapt and build positive relationships. With these skills people and organizations will:
- Improve communication
- Increase productivity
- Improve employee morale
- Minimize conflict and stress
- Increase management effectiveness
- Build on personal strengths
- Identify behavioral tendencies and preferences
- Recognize how your behavior affects others
- Discuss the value of individual differences
- Learn techniques to maximize your strengths and reduce conflict
While commonly referred to as the DiSC Personality Test, DiSC is really a behavior assessment profile and is not a test at all. Participants complete a 28 question survey and profile results are returned immediately. Choose from online or paper-based versions.
DiSC Profile Paper Booklet - $21.50 - Additional DiSC Ordering Options
- 19-page blue profile booklet
- 28-question DiSC survey
- Self-scoring instructions
- DiSC results included in the profile booklet
DiSC Profile Classic 2.0 Online - $36.00 - Additional DiSC Ordering Options
- Profile access codes sent via email
- 28-question online DiSC survey
- Profile results returned immediately in narrative format
"DiSC" is a registered trademark of Inscape Publishing, Inc.