Responsive Web Design gives learners the skills for creating responsive websites viewable across all devices. Students will learn responsive design principles in relation to CSS layouts and optimizations for different screen sizes.
- What is Responsive Design?
- Configuring a Site
- Box and Border-Box Models
- Flexbox and Grid Layouts
- Media Queries
- Mobile-First Layout
- Images and Responsive Background
To enroll 10 or more employees, or to integrate any of our business skills courses with your Learning Management System, submit your request using our contact form or call 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.
After completing Responsive Web Design you should be able to:
- List the guiding principles of responsive web design.
- Identify viewport and how to configigure a website to responsive design.
- Calculate page element widths using the box and border-box models.
- Explain the use of flexbox in a layout.
This course is intended for professionals optimizing sites for responsive design.
- Access Time: 90 days
- Average Completion Time: 3 hours
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites
- Format: Self-paced online course
- Fee: $79.00
- Course Credit: 0.3 CEUs
- Online, self-paced course
- Open enrollment 24/7/365
- No prerequisites
- Interactive review exercises
- Professional videos with complete transcripts
- Ask the Expert feature - Submit questions directly to our experts
- Print certificate instantly
Completion Time: Completion time is dependent on several factors. The average completion time for this class is 3 hours. A student's prior knowledge, Internet connection speed, reading comprehension, optional exercises and videos all contribute to how quickly students complete our courses.
Certificate: An average test score of 70% is required to complete the course. Upon successful completion of this online course, you will be able to print your certificate instantly.
- Access to an Internet connection
- An updated Internet browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 11
- Web browser support for cookies (typically enabled by default)
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat - Download Adobe Reader (free)
If you're unsure about any of these requirements or if you have questions please contact us through our contact form or by calling 1-888-658-6641 during our normal business hours 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F. One of our representatives will gladly assist you.