Everything DiSC Manual
The Everything DiSC family of assessments has helped over a million individuals understand their work-related behavior and improve in the areas of leadership, management, sales, communication and team building.
The Everything DiSC® Manual is a comprehensive reference guide for HR and talent management professionals. It provides an in-depth look into the research, development and implementation of the DiSC model and the proper interpretation of the Everything DiSC profiles. The manual is recommended for anyone facilitating and/or implementing Everything DiSC in their organization.
The Everything DiSC Manual includes:
- Background on DiSC theory and history
- Best practices for interpreting the Everything DiSC assessment
- DiSC as it applies to gender, ethnicity and education
- The DiSC model's relationship to other psychological assessments (Including the Myers Briggs Type Indicator)
- Reports on the development and validation of Everything DiSC Workplace, Sales, Management, Work of Leaders, 363 for Leaders and Everything DiSC Comparison Report
In addition to providing an overview to the DiSC model creation and case studies demonstrating the proper interpretation of the model, this Everything DiSC reference guide offers understanding into how DiSC interconnects with current psychological theory. It offers insight into the different applications and the in-depth research supporting the validity and reliability of the DiSC styles, proving itself to be a must-have resource in the library of consultants or organizations who want to facilitate Everything DiSC programs.
For additional information about the new Everything DiSC reference guide or profiles, please call 1-888-658-6641 during normal business hours, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, M - F or send you request using our contact form.
"DiSC" and "Everything DiSC" are registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.