Delivering Customer Focused Service
Online Customer Service Course
The importance of professionalism to the customer service professional cannot be underestimated. Your professionalism is a direct reflection on you and your company. Professionalism is the basis for your customers' confidence in you and your company and ultimately impacts your company's bottom-line.
Delivering Customer Focused Service is an online customer service course that examines your role as a professional. During this training, you will learn guidelines for delivering customer service including understanding your role as a professional, the essential skills of communication, and a four-step customer service model. Most people will take approximately 60 minutes to complete the course.
2. Delivering Customer Focused Service
3. What is Your Role as a Professional?
4. The Essential Communication Skills
5. The Four-Step Customer Service Model
- Describe the importance of professionalism to a customer service professional.
- List action items that if achieved will improve your professionalism.
- Describe the importance of each of the essential communication skills (listening, questioning, verifying, and explaining) in customer service situations.
- Perform the four steps of the customer service process, including proper use of the essential communication skills.