Restructuring, reorganization, and new management are all common terms in today's economy. Company changes affect employees and their productivity. Supporting Change teaches your front-line managers how to introduce change without getting defensive or negative reactions from team members.
Supporting Change facilitator kits and workbooks!
Supporting Change Training Details
As the link between management and front-line labor, team leaders are responsible for preparing their teams for company changes. Supporting Change gives your managers the tools they need to understand change and successfully manage their team through it. Topics include Strategies for Supporting Change, Dealing with Rumors of Change, and Reactions to Organizational Changes.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Understand change and the impact on your team members.
- Involved team members in the process of change to decrease anxiety.
- Ensure adjustments to change are going as planned.
Supporting Change Benefits
- Detail upcoming change and explain reason for it.
- Respond to team members questions and concerns.
Supporting Change Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Supporting Change Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card