By working to support change while addressing the team's comfort level, you can gain acceptance of new processes. Supporting Change is an online course that helps you understand and interpret change so that you can successfully manage your team through it. Most people will take about 60 minutes to complete this course.
- $2450 for 50 online course seats
- Assess What You Know
- Leadership Role in Supporting Change
- Enhancing Your Skills
- Understand and interpret change and the impact on your team members.
- Assist your team members as they adjust to change.
- Follow up on the initial meeting to make sure adjustment to the change is going as planned.
This online course is a module designed for individuals, but it can also be used as pre-work or post-work for the instructor-led version of Supporting Change. If you are interested in staff training, please visit our Supporting Change training materials page.