Solving Workplace Problems teaches managers a five-step process aimed at solving simple to complex organizational problems. Each step of the process is explained in detail. Your team leaders have the opportunity to be involved in group discussions, review a case study, and finally apply the process to solving their own problem.
Solving Workplace Problems facilitator kits and workbooks!
Solving Workplace Problems Training Details
Solving Workplace Problems gives managers an effective approach to improving current processes that organizations use to solve organizational problems. Through structured activities, your team leaders learn how to identify the problem and the cause, select and implement the best solution, and determine what feedback and follow-up will be required.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 90-minute online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Learn a five step problem solving process.
- Involve team members in evaluating problems and creating solutions.
Solving Workplace Problems Benefits
- Identify problems and their causes.
- Determine possible solutions.
- Review outdated organizational processes.
Solving Workplace Problems Participant Workbook
Participant workbooks are intended to reinforce learning as part of a facilitated training session. Access to videos and interactive exercises are not included in the workbook.
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Job Aids Section
Solving Workplace Problems Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- Video scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card