Solving Workplace Problems is an online course designed to help team leaders address gaps in the workflow process. This course focuses on a five-step process for identifying organizational problems and creating solutions with the help of team members. This course will take approximately 90 minutes to complete.
- $2450 for 50 online course seats
- What is Problem Solving?
- Why You Need to Be a Problem Solver
- The Five Step Model for Problem Solving in the Workplace
- Writing a Problem Statement
- Step One - Identify the Problem
- Step Two - Identify the Cause
- Step Three - Select the Best Solution
- Step Four - Implement the Solution
- Step Five - Feedback and Follow Up
- Follow a step-by-step problem solving process.
- Write problem statements that clearly define problems encountered in work situations.
- Involve team members in evaluating root causes of problems.
- Create plans to implement and support solutions to problems.
This online course is a module designed for individuals, but it can also be used as pre-work or post-work for the instructor-led version of Solving Workplace Problems. If you are interested in staff training, please visit our Solving Workplace Problems training materials page.