Proofamatics is a training course that will increase your accuracy of written communication through improved proofreading skills. This course teaches employees which types of errors are most commonly made in written communications and provides a system for finding them.
Get up and running immediately using
Proofamatics facilitator kits and workbooks!
Proofamatics Training Details
Proofamatics provides several types of exercises from which participants learn a variety of crucial skills. Topics include a grammar and spelling review, consistency in capitalization and style, and a proofreading system that enables your staff to search for specific types of errors. Participants also perform exercises designed to strengthen eye muscles, reduce eye fatigue, and relax stressed muscles.
- 10-hour classroom program
- Up to 20 participants recommended
- Proofread using specific techniques.
- Increase accuracy in daily communications.
- Increase speed of proofreading process.
- Increase span of recognition for numbers and phrases.
- Develop concentration and visual memory.
Proofamatics Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Workshop Activities
- Pre- and Post-tests
Proofamatics Facilitator Guide
- 10-hour workshop designed for up to 20 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- Transcripts of visual segments
- Video and audio component for proofreading practice