Professionalism in the Office trains individuals to recognize the qualities and skills that make an employee professional for jobs in the office. Your employees will learn their role in the organization, professional behavior, and how to improve performance. They will progress from their own behavior style and present a more consistent behavior in line with company values and standards.
Professionalism in the Office facilitator kits and workbooks!
Professionalism in the Office Training Details
Professionalism in the Office gives your employees the tools needed for personal and team success in the workplace. Skills such as professional behavior, communication, time management, personal organization, and motivation will be developed.
- 8-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 14-20 participants recommended
- Learn the skills that make you a more professional employee on the job.
- Understand your organization's policies, procedures and performance standards.
- Improve interpersonal communication and promote teamwork.
- Increase productivity through personal organization and time management.
Professionalism in the Office Benefits
- Know your organization.
- Learn professional behavior.
- Communicate in a conflict situation.
- Manage time and organize projects.
Professionalism in the Office Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Professionalism in the Office Facilitator Guide
- 8-hour workshop designed for 14-20 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card