Professionalism in the Office is an online course designed to teach you the skills to make you more professional on the job. The overall focus of this course is to emphasize the positive results when an employee possesses the following attributes: courtesy, organization, flexibility, and time management and communication skills. This course will take about 60 minutes of your time.
- $2450 for 50 online course seats
- Understanding Organizational Culture and Identifying Your Role
- Professional Behavior
- Time Management and Personal Organization
- Motivation and Self-Development
- Professionalism in the Office Summary
- Develop an awareness of the standards and abilities required for professional job performance.
- Improve behavior related to interpersonal communication and courtesy.
- Increase your productivity by organizing work, setting priorities, and managing your time effectively.
- Learn how to accept organizational changes and how to benefit from new opportunities.
This online course is a standalone module, but it can also be used as pre-work or post-work for the instructor-led version of Professionalism in the Office. If you are interested in the facilitating a program for your staff, please visit our Professionalism in the Office training materials page.