Developing Performance Goals and Standards teaches managers and team leaders how to effectively communicate your organization's specific goals and standards to employees. The program focuses on setting goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, results-oriented, and have a set time frame.
Developing Performance Goals and Standards facilitator kits and workbooks!
Developing Performance Goals and Standards Training Details
Developing Performance Goals and Standards provides leaders with the tools necessary to get employee performance to match the goals and performance requirements of the organization. With its focus on logical processes and reasonable commitments, this program can help even experienced managers build a more effective process for creating goals, develop clear work standards, and create a fair job performance review. By using the SMART system with their team members, managers demonstrate their commitment to an open and consistent performance improvement process.
- 4-5 hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-8 participants recommended
- Define goals and objectives.
- Identify and set performance standards.
- Establish time limits for all performance standards.
- Involve team members in creating their individual performance standards.
- Monitor team members' progress toward their goals by holding individual review meetings.
Developing Performance Goals and Standards Benefits
- Develop plan for meeting goals and standards and define team members' roles within that plan.
- Modify unrealistically high or low performance standards.
- Confirm team members' commitment and set up reviews.
Developing Performance Goals and Standards Participant Workbook
Participant workbooks are intended to reinforce learning as part of a facilitated training session. Access to videos and interactive exercises are not included in the workbook.
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Job Aids Section
Developing Performance Goals and Standards Facilitator Guide
- 4-5 hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- Video scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card