By maintaining your team member's self-esteem and providing them with frequent feedback, you will see improved team member performance. Providing Performance Feedback is an online course that gives you the tools to improve employee self-confidence and raise their personal standards of excellence and achievement. Most people take about 60 minutes to complete this course.
- Assess What You Know
- Providing Performance Feedback Practice
- Enhancing Your Feedback Skills
- Assess performance based on facts and behavior.
- Use positive performance feedback to encourage self-motivation of team members.
- Gain team member commitment to changes needed to improve performance.
This online course is a module designed for individuals, but it can also be used as pre-work or post-work for the instructor-led version of Providing Performance Feedback. If you are interested in staff training, please visit our Providing Performance Feedback training materials page.