Number Skills uses visual and listening exercises to enable the rapid and accurate perception of numbers and letter/number combinations. Any employee whose daily tasks require accurate keying, transferring, recording, or checking of numbers will benefit from this training program.
Number Skills facilitator kits and workbooks!
Number Skills Training Details
Number Skills trains employees to increase accuracy and speed in performing number handling functions. Participants analyze and drill on number patterns, so they develop the skills to quickly and accurately identify and transfer data to written or computer-generated documents. Participants achieve measurable increases in number accuracy, perception, and retention. The Number Skills training program uses visual exercises to improve rapid perception of numbers and letter/number combinations. Audio tapes are also used to develop the skill of accurate listening for numbers.
- 8-hour classroom program
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Transfer data accurately and quickly.
- Improve perceiving, hearing, grouping, and proofing of numbers.
- Increase overall performance and productivity.
Number Skills Benefits
- Retain up to 12-digit numbers.
- Recognize groups of three in number patterns.
- Improve accuracy of transfer and correct placement.
Number Skills Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Job Aids Section
Number Skills Facilitator Guide
- 8-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- Transcripts of visual segments
- Video and audio component to practice analyzing numbers