Improving Work Habits is an online course that provides leaders with the tools necessary to recognize and to address poor work habits - even a team member who may be successful in his or her job. By focusing on negative behavior and gaining the individual's acceptance and commitment to change, the manager effectively addresses the issue before it develops into a discipline problem for everyone on the team. Most people will take about 60 minutes to complete the course.
- $2450 for 50 online course seats
- Introduction to Work Habits
- Assess What You Know
- What are Work Habits
- Improving Your Work Habits Skill Practice
- Distinguish between job performance and work habits.
- Understand the importance of dealing with unsatisfactory work habits early, before they require disciplinary action.
- Increase team member accountability by gaining team member commitment to a clear plan of action and regular progress reviews.
This online course is a standalone module, but it can also be used as pre-work or post-work for the instructor-led version of Improving Work Habits. If you are interested in training your staff, please visit our Improving Work Habits training materials page.