Managers without a hiring process in place devote too much time to interviews and too little time to interview preparation and the actual selection process. Hiring Winning Talent provides the tools for creating a recruitment process for hiring employees who will benefit your organizational culture.
Hiring Winning Talent facilitator kits and workbooks!
Hiring Winning Talent Training Details
Hiring Winning Talent gives managers a structured process that will ensure new hires are successful. This program also focuses on the skills required to interview candidates and build team cohesion by involving team members in the hiring process. Be sure your new employees will fit in and perform well from day one with Hiring Winning Talent.
- 8-hour classroom program (can be delivered in two 4-hour sessions)
- 90-minute online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Establish an efficient process that will reduce the time it takes to interview and select a qualified candidate.
- Maximize a new hire's productivity by ensuring they are a good fit for the position and your organization.
- Ensure team cohesion and support for new hires by involving team members in the hiring process.
- Increase the retention of all new hires, especially during their first year on the job.
Hiring Winning Talent Benefits
- Review candidate's resume and ask competency-based questions about his or her experience.
- Discuss job requirements and answer candidate's questions.
- Review notes and ask for any final clarification of facts and information shared during interviews.
Hiring Winning Talent Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Hiring Winning Talent Facilitator Guide
- 8-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card