Essential Skills of Leadership is a leadership skills training program that teaches you how to improve employees' self-esteem, focus on behavior, and encourage them to commit to the common goals of your organization. The training materials will provide your managers with new leadership qualities, enable them to practice people skills in the safe environment of the classroom and apply them on the job. Teach Essential Skills of Leadership using our trainer materials or have a Corexcel trainer present the course for you.
Essential Skills of Leadership facilitator kits and workbooks!
Essential Skills of Leadership Training Details
The leadership skills training materials of Essential Skills of Leadership provide a sound foundation for a true skill-transfer to take place once the participants leave the classroom. In today's complex environment, team leaders and front-line managers are having to deal with diverse issues – improving interpersonal communication and employee behavior, correcting poor work habits, and employee retention. Essential Skills of Leadership will teach your managers how to deal with these performance issues so their teams will positively impact your organization.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 1-hour online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Deal with your team members on a daily basis to maintain and enhance their self-esteem.
- Base your discussions about performance evaluation and work habits on your team members' behavior rather than on personalities and attitudes.
- Involve your team members in setting goals and standards, problem solving and decision making.
Essential Skills of Leadership Benefits
- Maintain or enhance team member self-esteem.
- Focus on behavior.
- Encourage team member participation.
Essential Skills of Leadership Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Essential Skills of Leadership Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card