Office communication between team leader and team member is critical to the success of an organization. Essential Skills of Communicating training materials will help your managers build communication skills with employees, built on mutual trust and respect by enhancing their listening skills. Improve communication skills with these training materials.
Essential Skills of Communicating facilitator kits and workbooks!
Essential Skills of Communicating Training Details
The communication skills of team managers affect employee retention, overall productivity and profit margins. The Essential Skills of Communicating workshop and online course trains your leaders in management communication. Your managers will learn the importance of open communication, sending clear messages, recognizing non-verbal cues and checking for understanding. Increase employee satisfaction and productivity by teaching your employees good skills in effective communication at work. Use our training materials to present the course yourself or have a Corexcel trainer come to your facility to present a training session on communication skills.
- 4-hour classroom program
- 90-minute online course
- 6-18 participants recommended
- Use the online course as pre or post work
- Construct clear, concise messages and check for employee understanding.
- Manage nonverbal behaviors to reinforce the intent of your message.
- Learn active listening and respond appropriately.
Essential Skills of Communicating Benefits
- Create a climate of open communication.
- Focus on communication as a two-way process.
- Encourage team member participation.
Essential Skills of Communicating Participant Workbook
- Cognitive Exercises
- Forms for Workshop Activities
- Skill Practice Aids
- Video Synopsis
- Job Aids Section
Essential Skills of Communicating Facilitator Guide
- 4-hour workshop designed for 6-18 participants
- Complete instructions on how to facilitate the workshop
- Explanatory text for the trainer
- Sample trainer narrative
- DVD containing scenarios in office and industrial settings that display positive skills discussed in the program
- Transcripts of video segments
- Annotation notes
- CD with PowerPoint Presentation and handouts
- Self-Assessment Worksheet
- Memory Jogger Card